Modicare launches 30 New products
Modicare, India’s leading Direct Selling Company has announced the introduction of 30 new products across six categories.
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Modicare, India’s leading Direct Selling Company has announced the introduction of 30 new products across six categories. The categories include Colour Cosmetics snd Skin Care, Personal Care, Home Care, Auto Care and Laundry Care. The company is also introducing a new category ‘FnB’. In its new FnB category, Modicare launches Fruit of the Earth Premium Tea - its lingering aroma and irresistible refreshing taste makes every sip a delight. The Well Protein Nourisher is a supplement suitable for all ages as it offers the best blend of soy and milk proteins making it ideal for Indians to balance their protein requirements. Actress and model Mugdha Godse was the chief guest at the launch of the new products. Modicare’s Colour Cosmetics and Skin Care portfolio, Essensual 20 brand introduces 19 brand new sensual products. Offering a range of products to make eyes the focus of attraction, Modicare has a palette ranging from Pretty Barbie or Spring Ocean, Forest Plum or Smoky Sky – the Silky Eye Shadow – Duo. The brand new Eye Pen in classical Jet Black shade and the “Eye Pencils” come in stunning eight shades – Gold, Silver, Blues and Greens. Lip Pencils are available in five suiting shades; the “Matt Perfect” Lipstick in Sweet Plum, Pretty Brown, Deep Red, Lilac Rose, Peachilicious and Orange Red The Personal Care category introduces Fresh Moments – icy cool, anti-cavity fluoride gel toothpaste with Xylitol, Fruit of The Earth, 100 per cent natural coconut oil from the Malabar Coast of Kerala and Velocity – Disposable Shaving Razors for a smooth, safe and comfortable shave. Other products from Modicare’s Home Care range include Home Care Duz All, One Der Drop, Sparkle, Auto Wash among many others. Modicare already has a presence in over 2600 cities in India through 34 centres.
- Maharashtra govt imposes plastic ban from today
- Flipkart aims to sell one exclusive item in every five fashion products
- Jubilant FoodWorks appoints former Coca-Cola official
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India