Modular kitchens from Aartd'inox
Second foray into retail.April 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aartd'inox, the lifestyle brand from Jindal Steel group, which retails steel accessories and interior products, is entering the modular kitchen business. With this, the Naveen Jindal-promoted JSL Lifestyle Ltd will now be able to offer 360- degree solutions in the steel space – from manufacturing crude steel to end user lifestyle products to kitchen units as well as have a retail presence.
“Our modular kitchen will complement our line of products. It will also help us address the burgeoning home improvement and adornment segment,” said Deepikaa Jindal, Managing Director, JSL Lifestyle Ltd, a subsidiary of Jindal Steel.
Aartd'inox will begin with three stores in Delhi, Gurgaon and Mumbai. “We will be looking at both franchise and company owned stores to expand our presence. There is changing mindset towards steel and people are willing to pay for aesthetics,” she added. They will invest Rs 15 crore to make inroads into retail and are looking at its modular kitchen as a major revenue booster.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay