Modular kitchens from Aartd'inox
Second foray into retail.April 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aartd'inox, the lifestyle brand from Jindal Steel group, which retails steel accessories and interior products, is entering the modular kitchen business. With this, the Naveen Jindal-promoted JSL Lifestyle Ltd will now be able to offer 360- degree solutions in the steel space – from manufacturing crude steel to end user lifestyle products to kitchen units as well as have a retail presence.
“Our modular kitchen will complement our line of products. It will also help us address the burgeoning home improvement and adornment segment,” said Deepikaa Jindal, Managing Director, JSL Lifestyle Ltd, a subsidiary of Jindal Steel.
Aartd'inox will begin with three stores in Delhi, Gurgaon and Mumbai. “We will be looking at both franchise and company owned stores to expand our presence. There is changing mindset towards steel and people are willing to pay for aesthetics,” she added. They will invest Rs 15 crore to make inroads into retail and are looking at its modular kitchen as a major revenue booster.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021