Moonway Group plans India entry
Company will launch its retail network over the next one year.February 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dubai-based consumer electronics manufacturer-cum-retailer Moonway Group is planning to make an entry in the local markets, and it has launched its regional office at Kochi. In addition, it will launch its retail stores in the country over the next 12 months.
This group currently operates 20 customer care centres in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, and plans to offer products suited for the Indian market, especially energy-efficient appliances. South-based actress Kajal Aggarwal has also been appointed as the brand ambassador for this group.
"We are pleased to announce the opening of our regional corporate office in India,” said Abdul Gafoor, CEO, Moonway Group.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021