Moonway Group plans India entry
Company will launch its retail network over the next one year.February 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dubai-based consumer electronics manufacturer-cum-retailer Moonway Group is planning to make an entry in the local markets, and it has launched its regional office at Kochi. In addition, it will launch its retail stores in the country over the next 12 months.
This group currently operates 20 customer care centres in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, and plans to offer products suited for the Indian market, especially energy-efficient appliances. South-based actress Kajal Aggarwal has also been appointed as the brand ambassador for this group.
"We are pleased to announce the opening of our regional corporate office in India,” said Abdul Gafoor, CEO, Moonway Group.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2