Mother dairy looks up
To ramp up cold chain; rules out price hike.
Tags: Mother dairyJune 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mother Dairy will be investing two and a half times more than the previous year on its cold chain, in a bid to increase its national footprint.
“We are looking to expand beyond Delhi-NCR. Our geographical expansion will help mitigate inflationary pressures and gain national footprint,” said Subhashis Basu, Business-Head, Dairy Products, Mother Dairy.
Mother Dairy made a debut in Bangalore in March this year. “In the next one year, we want to be present in all metros and mini-metros. In the north, we would also be present in small towns,” he said.
Despite inflationary pressures, Basu ruled out any further price hikes this summer. The company had last hiked prices in March by five per cent across certain products.
The Rs 550-crore company is hoping to achieve a 35 per cent growth this fiscal. In April and May, it clocked a 25 per cent growth year-on-year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021