NEC strengthens its Retail foothold
Appoints Amit Bhatia as the head of Retail Solutions Business Unit
June 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
With a vision of designing flexible and cost-effective solutions for the retail industry, NEC will be soon launching its new range of integrated touch POS solution, Box POS range and customized retail and billing solutions aimed at segments like F&B, Large Format Retail, Cineplex and hospitality. For this purpose, the company has appointed Amit Bhatia as the head of its retail solutions business unit. Amit will be responsible for driving the retail solutions business in India & M.E.
Commenting on the appointment, Rajiv Bhalla, Country Head - Sales and Marketing, NEC India, said, "NEC Corporation has been a leading player in the retail domain and has been working with prestigious retailing brands. With the retail sector as one of the most dynamic industries in India, Amit brings to the table the right mix of channel and solution expertise which will be instrumental in strengthening our focus on the retail industry in India."
Amit will be based in Delhi and will help NEC's retail customers identify and solve their business problems by leveraging the company's innovative retail solutions.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group