Nature's Basket aims to open 3-4 stores in fy14
Two new stores are expected to launch during next monthOctober 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gormet retail chain Godrej Nature's Basket announces that it plans to open 3-4 stores in current financial years on pan India level. “We will continue to open new stores. In current financial year we have already opened three stores; and three to four stores will be launched in next few months. Two new stores will come up in Delhi only. Location is already finalized these two new stores and hopefully official launch will take place during November this year.” Said Mohit Khattar, Managing Director, Godrej Nature’s Basket during the re-launch of Nature's Basket outlet located in Defence Colony.
As of now Nature's Basket has 29 outlets on pan India level. Among these 29, seven are located in the capital city.
Speaking on rationale behind location changing, Khattar added, “We are looking to target discerning, distinguish and affluent customers, this area is surrounded by many posh localities, so we can hope for good business here.” Earlier the store located was located at D-15 defence colony, which has now shifted to E-20 defence colony. The official re-launch date of outlet is 10 September 2013.
The gourmet retail chain stocks wines, cold cuts, meats, cheese, organic foods and a large variety of pastas, noodles, beverages, exotic and rare ingredients, meals, sauces, preserves and packaged food from around the world.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019