Nature's Basket aims to open 3-4 stores in fy14
Two new stores are expected to launch during next monthOctober 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gormet retail chain Godrej Nature's Basket announces that it plans to open 3-4 stores in current financial years on pan India level. “We will continue to open new stores. In current financial year we have already opened three stores; and three to four stores will be launched in next few months. Two new stores will come up in Delhi only. Location is already finalized these two new stores and hopefully official launch will take place during November this year.” Said Mohit Khattar, Managing Director, Godrej Nature’s Basket during the re-launch of Nature's Basket outlet located in Defence Colony.
As of now Nature's Basket has 29 outlets on pan India level. Among these 29, seven are located in the capital city.
Speaking on rationale behind location changing, Khattar added, “We are looking to target discerning, distinguish and affluent customers, this area is surrounded by many posh localities, so we can hope for good business here.” Earlier the store located was located at D-15 defence colony, which has now shifted to E-20 defence colony. The official re-launch date of outlet is 10 September 2013.
The gourmet retail chain stocks wines, cold cuts, meats, cheese, organic foods and a large variety of pastas, noodles, beverages, exotic and rare ingredients, meals, sauces, preserves and packaged food from around the world.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2