Natuzzi to partner with realty developers
The furniture brand is looking forward to banking on the demand for pre-furnished mid- and premium-segment apartments or condo-villas
June 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian furniture maker Natuzzi Group is planning to tie up with real-estate developers in India. The company is hopeful of capitalising on the demand for pre-furnished mid- and premium-segment apartments or condo-villas worth over Rs 60 lakh to push up its sales in the country.
Discussions are on with real estate developers that are present across the country and agreements are expected to be finalised by the end of this calendar year.
Natuzzi will offer all of its three brands — Natuzzi, Italsofa and Editions through real-estate developers. Editions and Natuzzi are premium brands. Italsofa and Editions are the company's sofa line and Natuzzi offers a complete range of living- and dining-space furniture.
The company is also planning to increase its points of sales across the country from seven to 50 for all brands in three years. It plans to open 12 outlets in major cities, like Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai, by the end of 2011 calendar year. The company has outlets in Delhi and Bangalore.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021