Natuzzi to partner with realty developers
The furniture brand is looking forward to banking on the demand for pre-furnished mid- and premium-segment apartments or condo-villas
June 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian furniture maker Natuzzi Group is planning to tie up with real-estate developers in India. The company is hopeful of capitalising on the demand for pre-furnished mid- and premium-segment apartments or condo-villas worth over Rs 60 lakh to push up its sales in the country.
Discussions are on with real estate developers that are present across the country and agreements are expected to be finalised by the end of this calendar year.
Natuzzi will offer all of its three brands — Natuzzi, Italsofa and Editions through real-estate developers. Editions and Natuzzi are premium brands. Italsofa and Editions are the company's sofa line and Natuzzi offers a complete range of living- and dining-space furniture.
The company is also planning to increase its points of sales across the country from seven to 50 for all brands in three years. It plans to open 12 outlets in major cities, like Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai, by the end of 2011 calendar year. The company has outlets in Delhi and Bangalore.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint