Neo-classic luxury comfort
Premium Italian home furniture brand, Arredoclassic, forays into the Indian market in collaboration with the luxury specialists, Blue Home.
November 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Premium Italian home furniture brand, Arredoclassic, forays into the Indian market in collaboration with the luxury specialists, Blue Home. Located at the plush Galleria Mall, the boutique is spread across 230 sq m of area. The boutique has its unique Italian originality, elegance and aesthetics.
Arredoclassic showcases the complete theme based interior collections varying from bedroom, living room and dining furniture. With regards to their products, the collections of Mythos, Raffaello, Giotto and Liberty, to name a few, have graced the Indian shore. The collections are remarkable for exquisite finishing and design crafting with the mixture of ancient green element of the Italian philosophy. Mr. Claudio Fulgini, Partner and President, Arredoclassic accompanied by Ms. Lorena Fulgini, were there to showcase the collection to the gathering. Primarily imported from Italy, the brand has a selective collection of their products for viewing in this boutique. Rest will be shipped by order. “We have been present in the Indian market for more than 10 years now, with our products available through dealers in Mumbai. We felt this was the right time to tap into the consumers in Delhi as well unveiling our first ever flagship store in the world,” says Ms. Lorena Fulgini, Marketing & Sales Manager, Arredoclassic. The brand hopes to have another 3 stores in the near future positioned in Dubai, Russia etc. This is a another feather in the ever-growing portfolio of Blues Home brand.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category