New CMO at Homeshop 18
Rashmi Berry takes the position.July 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
HomeShop18 has appointed Rashmi Berry as Chief Marketing Officer. In this role, Rashmi is responsible for building and establishing a strong ‘HomeShop18’ brand across the business verticals of TV, web and mobile.
Rashmi brings with her over 18 years of strategic and operational experience in branding and marketing across industry verticals. Her last assignment was with The HT Media Group, where she launched the Groups’ Radio brand Fever 104 FM, an HT-Virgin Radio Collaboration and the flagship news portal Hindustantimes.com.
Commenting on her new responsibilities, Rashmi Berry said, “I am extremely excited at the opportunity to further strengthen the HomeShop18 brand, a well established market leader in the TV home shopping space and one of the fastest growing e-commerce brands, since its launch last year. Virtual retail in India is going through an explosive phase of growth with increasing penetration, technology innovations, product range expansion and increasing competition. I look forward to the exciting journey as homeShop18 achieves leadership not only in market share, but also in mind share.”
Commenting on the appointment Sundeep Malhotra, CEO and Founder of HomeShop18 said, “We are extremely excited to have Rashmi on board. Her rich marketing background and deep understanding of consumer behaviour will contribute immensely in further consolidating our brand and entrenching us deeper with our continuously expanding consumer base.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021