New appointment at Vivacity
Sheth Developers & Realtors, Mumbaiís leading real estate developer
May 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sheth Developers & Realtors, Mumbai’s leading real estate developer has announced the appointment of Mr. Sunil Shroff to serve as Vice-President in Mall Operations for their first retail venture Vivacity Mall – that is all set for a September 2011 launch.
Graduate from Rizvi Catering College - Mumbai in Hotel Management Catering and Applied Nutrition, Mr. Shroff pursued MBA from Welingkar Institute - Mumbai. He brings to the table his 16 years of experience in the hospitality and mall industry.
In his career span he has serviced big business clients like, Reliance Industries Ltd, Godrej, BALCO, Apollo Group of Hospitals, Lilavati Hospital, and American School of Bombay, Hewitt and Patni.
Mr. JP. Biswas, VP, Leasing & Marketing, Sheth Developers & Realtors, said, “Shroff has been extensively involved with a diverse range of mall operations in his career and will bring in great value and leadership to our retail management services. Under his leadership I am sure we he will create a compelling consumer proposition for Vivacity Mall.”
In this position Mr. Shroff will oversee retail relations, engineering, accounts, loss prevention, day-to-day basic operations and store fit outs. With his substantial experience in planning, organizing, directing and controlling the overall in-house/ external operations during his last assignment, he is all set to resume his responsibilities at one of India’s largest mall.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category