New appointment at Vivacity
Sheth Developers & Realtors, Mumbaiís leading real estate developer
May 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sheth Developers & Realtors, Mumbai’s leading real estate developer has announced the appointment of Mr. Sunil Shroff to serve as Vice-President in Mall Operations for their first retail venture Vivacity Mall – that is all set for a September 2011 launch.
Graduate from Rizvi Catering College - Mumbai in Hotel Management Catering and Applied Nutrition, Mr. Shroff pursued MBA from Welingkar Institute - Mumbai. He brings to the table his 16 years of experience in the hospitality and mall industry.
In his career span he has serviced big business clients like, Reliance Industries Ltd, Godrej, BALCO, Apollo Group of Hospitals, Lilavati Hospital, and American School of Bombay, Hewitt and Patni.
Mr. JP. Biswas, VP, Leasing & Marketing, Sheth Developers & Realtors, said, “Shroff has been extensively involved with a diverse range of mall operations in his career and will bring in great value and leadership to our retail management services. Under his leadership I am sure we he will create a compelling consumer proposition for Vivacity Mall.”
In this position Mr. Shroff will oversee retail relations, engineering, accounts, loss prevention, day-to-day basic operations and store fit outs. With his substantial experience in planning, organizing, directing and controlling the overall in-house/ external operations during his last assignment, he is all set to resume his responsibilities at one of India’s largest mall.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021