Newby Teas of London comes to India
Newby Teas, the super premium British Tea Company known to tea drinkers across 20 European, Russian and Asian countries, announced its foray into the Indian market. It operates in the Indian market un
February 19, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Newby Teas, the super premium British Tea Company known to tea drinkers across 20 European, Russian and Asian countries, announced its foray into the Indian market. It operates in the Indian market under the aegis of Newby India Pvt. Ltd.
Newby will enter India through the HoReCa (Premium & Luxury Hotels) segment first, wherein it targets 15 per cent market share by next year. Thereafter, it has plans to enter the retail segment. Highlighting Newby’s India plans, Mr. Aniruddha Sen, COO, Newby India Pvt. Ltd said “Lifestyle changes marked by higher disposable income and growing consciousness on health and wellness are important factors to determine India as a promising market for Newby Teas.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021