Nike’s experiential store launched in Bangalore
Nike India launched its destination store in Bangalore. The 5,500-sq ft store, the brand's largest in India, is completely Bluetooth-enabled.
May 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nike India launched its destination store in Bangalore. The 5,500-sq ft store, the brand's largest in India, is completely Bluetooth-enabled. There is also a running area in the store, where consumers can get their foot scanned. The ‘Foot Scan' is a pressure measurement system that gives out information on the kind of feet runners have so that they can match their foot type with the right kind of footwear. There is the ‘running space' where consumers get the ‘Nike +' experience wherein they obtain ‘instant' feedback on their workout.
While the concept of experiential retailing is yet to find its foothold in the Indian market globally it is creating waves especially in the fashion and lifestyle segment.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear