Nike’s experiential store launched in Bangalore
Nike India launched its destination store in Bangalore. The 5,500-sq ft store, the brand's largest in India, is completely Bluetooth-enabled.
May 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nike India launched its destination store in Bangalore. The 5,500-sq ft store, the brand's largest in India, is completely Bluetooth-enabled. There is also a running area in the store, where consumers can get their foot scanned. The ‘Foot Scan' is a pressure measurement system that gives out information on the kind of feet runners have so that they can match their foot type with the right kind of footwear. There is the ‘running space' where consumers get the ‘Nike +' experience wherein they obtain ‘instant' feedback on their workout.
While the concept of experiential retailing is yet to find its foothold in the Indian market globally it is creating waves especially in the fashion and lifestyle segment.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG