Now 4 in Mumbai
The store is located at Phoenix Market City, Kurla.February 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Digital, the consumer electronics and durables arm of Reliance Retail, recently opened its fourth store in Mumbai at Phoenix Market City, Kurla.
The new store is spread over 9,740 sq ft, offering consumers an excellent choice of over 4,000 products with over 200 international and national brands. The complete collection of consumer electronics like the latest LED and LCD TVs, Home Theatres, Digital Cameras, Mobile Phones, IT and Accessories, as well as the entire Apple range, are available under one roof at Reliance Digital.
On the occasion of the new store launch in Mumbai, Brian Bade, CEO, Reliance Digital, highlighting the brand’s offerings, said: “We are delighted to open our fourth Reliance Digital store in Mumbai. We have got an overwhelming response from our existing stores in Lokhandwala, Vashi and Thane and we are pleased to expand the same shopping experience to our customers in this part of the city. Thanks to our loyal customers, Reliance Digital now has 57 stores in India and we look forward to open more new stores in the coming months.”
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years