Now 4 in Mumbai
The store is located at Phoenix Market City, Kurla.February 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Digital, the consumer electronics and durables arm of Reliance Retail, recently opened its fourth store in Mumbai at Phoenix Market City, Kurla.
The new store is spread over 9,740 sq ft, offering consumers an excellent choice of over 4,000 products with over 200 international and national brands. The complete collection of consumer electronics like the latest LED and LCD TVs, Home Theatres, Digital Cameras, Mobile Phones, IT and Accessories, as well as the entire Apple range, are available under one roof at Reliance Digital.
On the occasion of the new store launch in Mumbai, Brian Bade, CEO, Reliance Digital, highlighting the brand’s offerings, said: “We are delighted to open our fourth Reliance Digital store in Mumbai. We have got an overwhelming response from our existing stores in Lokhandwala, Vashi and Thane and we are pleased to expand the same shopping experience to our customers in this part of the city. Thanks to our loyal customers, Reliance Digital now has 57 stores in India and we look forward to open more new stores in the coming months.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore