One ‘More’ for Aditya Birla Retail
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore.
November 12, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore. The store has more than 35,000 variants of products, across a wide range of categories including fresh fruits and vegetables, personal care products, toys, sports, clothing and footwear for ladies, men and children. The store is spread over an area of 60,000 sq. ft., has large aisles and 23 cash counters for quick and easy billing and a parking space of over 300 cars. ABRL has already 640 supermarkets and three other hypermarkets across country.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India