One ‘More’ for Aditya Birla Retail
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore.
November 12, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore. The store has more than 35,000 variants of products, across a wide range of categories including fresh fruits and vegetables, personal care products, toys, sports, clothing and footwear for ladies, men and children. The store is spread over an area of 60,000 sq. ft., has large aisles and 23 cash counters for quick and easy billing and a parking space of over 300 cars. ABRL has already 640 supermarkets and three other hypermarkets across country.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store