One ‘More’ for Aditya Birla Retail
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore.
November 12, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore. The store has more than 35,000 variants of products, across a wide range of categories including fresh fruits and vegetables, personal care products, toys, sports, clothing and footwear for ladies, men and children. The store is spread over an area of 60,000 sq. ft., has large aisles and 23 cash counters for quick and easy billing and a parking space of over 300 cars. ABRL has already 640 supermarkets and three other hypermarkets across country.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!