One ‘More’ for Aditya Birla Retail
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore.
November 12, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore. The store has more than 35,000 variants of products, across a wide range of categories including fresh fruits and vegetables, personal care products, toys, sports, clothing and footwear for ladies, men and children. The store is spread over an area of 60,000 sq. ft., has large aisles and 23 cash counters for quick and easy billing and a parking space of over 300 cars. ABRL has already 640 supermarkets and three other hypermarkets across country.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale