One ‘More’ for Aditya Birla Retail
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore.
November 12, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding another store to its tally, Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL) has launched a hypermarket under the brand name of ‘more Megastore’ in Indore. The store has more than 35,000 variants of products, across a wide range of categories including fresh fruits and vegetables, personal care products, toys, sports, clothing and footwear for ladies, men and children. The store is spread over an area of 60,000 sq. ft., has large aisles and 23 cash counters for quick and easy billing and a parking space of over 300 cars. ABRL has already 640 supermarkets and three other hypermarkets across country.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India