Online Sales operations across 11 cities from The Mobile Store
The MobileStore (TMS), the one stop mobile solution retail chain announced the launch of Online Sales operations.
April 04, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The MobileStore (TMS), the one stop mobile solution retail chain announced the launch of Online Sales operations. The website is launched with a capacity to serve 11 cities across India in the phase one which will eventually extend in all locations pan India. Ms Malaika Arora-Khan inaugurated the website www.themobilestore.in at The MobileStore store located in South Mumbai. The site would be operational in 11 cities across India including Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Pune. The website will host features like blog, reviews, search a handset with select features, registration, news and also latest offers available at The MobileStore. The online shopping enabled website will allow The MobileStore to get closer to its web and tech savvy buyer. The website is very user friendly and makes it extremely simple for the user to purchase a product, the customer can make a choice of a phone using features and also shortlist on the basis of brands. The site will update the visitor on the latest in the handset, accessories and gizmos market through its news feature. The site will be periodically updated with offers available across The MobileStore outlets.
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F