Online Sales operations across 11 cities from The Mobile Store
The MobileStore (TMS), the one stop mobile solution retail chain announced the launch of Online Sales operations.
April 04, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The MobileStore (TMS), the one stop mobile solution retail chain announced the launch of Online Sales operations. The website is launched with a capacity to serve 11 cities across India in the phase one which will eventually extend in all locations pan India. Ms Malaika Arora-Khan inaugurated the website www.themobilestore.in at The MobileStore store located in South Mumbai. The site would be operational in 11 cities across India including Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Pune. The website will host features like blog, reviews, search a handset with select features, registration, news and also latest offers available at The MobileStore. The online shopping enabled website will allow The MobileStore to get closer to its web and tech savvy buyer. The website is very user friendly and makes it extremely simple for the user to purchase a product, the customer can make a choice of a phone using features and also shortlist on the basis of brands. The site will update the visitor on the latest in the handset, accessories and gizmos market through its news feature. The site will be periodically updated with offers available across The MobileStore outlets.
- Notices sent to HUL, P&G, LG: Taxman disallows AMP deductions sought by MNCs
- Ola's former COO Vishal Kaul to join back PepsiCo
- RIL ties up with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- IKEA selects UrbanClap as its furniture assembly partner in India
- Walmart India, Flipkart top executives meet CCI
- Kroger buys Chicago-based Home Chef for $200 mn
- DHL launches DHL SmarTrucking across India
- Amazon in talks to buy 10% stake in Future Retail
- SoftBank confirms it's selling 22% in Flipkart to Walmart
- Report says retail sector has attracted Rs 5,500 cr PE since 2015