Online Sales operations across 11 cities from The Mobile Store
The MobileStore (TMS), the one stop mobile solution retail chain announced the launch of Online Sales operations.
April 04, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The MobileStore (TMS), the one stop mobile solution retail chain announced the launch of Online Sales operations. The website is launched with a capacity to serve 11 cities across India in the phase one which will eventually extend in all locations pan India. Ms Malaika Arora-Khan inaugurated the website www.themobilestore.in at The MobileStore store located in South Mumbai. The site would be operational in 11 cities across India including Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Pune. The website will host features like blog, reviews, search a handset with select features, registration, news and also latest offers available at The MobileStore. The online shopping enabled website will allow The MobileStore to get closer to its web and tech savvy buyer. The website is very user friendly and makes it extremely simple for the user to purchase a product, the customer can make a choice of a phone using features and also shortlist on the basis of brands. The site will update the visitor on the latest in the handset, accessories and gizmos market through its news feature. The site will be periodically updated with offers available across The MobileStore outlets.
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha
- Chennai based Redington to retail new iPhone models
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali launches dairy products