Oris plans Indian entry
To add another 24 point of sales to the existing 16.April 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swiss-based premium watch company Oris plans India launch in August this year. The company has a renowned name for 104 years and has sold 1, 73,000 watches worldwide. Targeting the age group of 30-55, the watches will be between Rs 59,000 and Rs 2.80 lakh. Oris aims at selling 4,700 watches by the year end as it has already sold 10,500 pieces in India since their soft launch in July 2012 through 16 point of sales.
In 2013, the brand plans to open another 24 point of sales and Rs 16 crore will be spent on advertising and marketing.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India