Oris plans Indian entry
To add another 24 point of sales to the existing 16.April 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swiss-based premium watch company Oris plans India launch in August this year. The company has a renowned name for 104 years and has sold 1, 73,000 watches worldwide. Targeting the age group of 30-55, the watches will be between Rs 59,000 and Rs 2.80 lakh. Oris aims at selling 4,700 watches by the year end as it has already sold 10,500 pieces in India since their soft launch in July 2012 through 16 point of sales.
In 2013, the brand plans to open another 24 point of sales and Rs 16 crore will be spent on advertising and marketing.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019