Peter England eyes 30% market share
Plans to add 100 new stores to its existing 500 stores by March 2014.February 04, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of India's leading menswear brand, Peter England, announces its plans to expand its presence across the country. The brand will open up 100 new outlets by March 2013 and along with its presence strenghten its market share to 30 per cent in future.
Currently, Peter England has 500 stores and its market share stands at 20 per cent, growing at a rate of 2 per cent per annum. With its presence across 200 cities, Peter England also looks at exploring new markets and catering to the middle-class and upper middle class segments. Peter England owns half of the total outlets in the country while rest are operated on the franchisee basis.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021