Peter England eyes 30% market share
Plans to add 100 new stores to its existing 500 stores by March 2014.February 04, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of India's leading menswear brand, Peter England, announces its plans to expand its presence across the country. The brand will open up 100 new outlets by March 2013 and along with its presence strenghten its market share to 30 per cent in future.
Currently, Peter England has 500 stores and its market share stands at 20 per cent, growing at a rate of 2 per cent per annum. With its presence across 200 cities, Peter England also looks at exploring new markets and catering to the middle-class and upper middle class segments. Peter England owns half of the total outlets in the country while rest are operated on the franchisee basis.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore