Pidilite opens at 2 locations
Forays in Bangalore and Jaipur.September 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pidilite Hobby Ideas stores, India’s first retail chain for hobbies, arts and crafts with presence over 24 locations and product range available across key locations. The Hobby Ideas forayed in Bangalore and Jaipur markets.
Hobby Ideas stores, promoted by Pidilite Industries, offers a range of more than 2500 products across various categories from different countries all over the world. The products are complemented with books, videos, finished articles, projects and workshops that make Hobby Ideas a unique and complete experience for art, craft and hobby enthusiasts in India. At Hobby Ideas, you can choose from a wide range of craft & hobby products – Moulding Craft, Glass Craft, Ceramic Craft, Fabric Craft, Candle Craft, Decoupage, Scrapbooking & Paper Craft, Stickers & Transfers, Aero Modelling, D.I.Y Kits, Stamp Collection, Fine Art range, Party products, Magic Kits, Games, Return Gifts, Puzzles and a lot more.
The hobby arts and crafts business is over $ 300bn worldwide. Hobby Ideas are pioneers in India and are present in multiple cities through eight owned stores and 16 shop-in-shop stores. The Hobby Ideas product range is available across the country in leading shops. Hobby Ideas range is hugely popular amongst kids, hobby and crafts teachers and professional artisans such as Terracotta Industry, Wooden toy Industry (Gujarat, UP, Delhi and Rajasthan); Leather industry in UP, Maharashtra, West Bengal- Kolkata and all 24 paraganas and in Andhra Pradesh amongst others. Hobby Ideas has been empowering thousands of women across the country by encouraging and training them in various arts and crafts hence providing them with a earning opportunities. It runs various programs such as Hobby Idea Teacher certificate course through which women are trained and placed in various schools as arts and crafts teachers. Women have opportunity to become self employed and independent.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores