Pizza Hut Leads 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index, Delivers Spike In Customer Satisfaction
Pizza Hut tops the customer satisfaction among the the other restaurant chainsJune 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) announced its 2014 report, and Pizza Hut tops the customer satisfaction among the limited-service restaurant chains in the country.
With a score of 82 percent satisfaction, there was an increase of 2.5% as compared to the last year. Further, the ACSI study included three competing national pizza chains, each with declining or flat customer satisfaction marks.
According to Pizza Hut President, David Gibbs, "At Pizza Hut we understand that providing great food and a positive customer experience are the cornerstones of success in our business. We are extremely proud of the commitment to this being shown by each of our 120,000-plus employees. This rating is a reflection of that commitment and we will continue to strive for best-in-class customer satisfaction in the future."
With more than 6,400 restaurants across the country, Pizza Hut boasts the largest number of units among the pizza chain, and offers facilities like dine-in and delivery/carryout locations.
The ACSI is a national economic indicator of customer evaluations of the quality of products and services available to household consumers in the United States. The ACSI uses data from interviews with roughly 70,000 customers annually as inputs to an econometric model for analyzing customer satisfaction with more than 230 companies in 43 industries and 10 economic sectors, as well as over 100 services, programs, and websites of federal government agencies.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group