Pizza Hut Leads 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index, Delivers Spike In Customer Satisfaction
Pizza Hut tops the customer satisfaction among the the other restaurant chainsJune 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) announced its 2014 report, and Pizza Hut tops the customer satisfaction among the limited-service restaurant chains in the country.
With a score of 82 percent satisfaction, there was an increase of 2.5% as compared to the last year. Further, the ACSI study included three competing national pizza chains, each with declining or flat customer satisfaction marks.
According to Pizza Hut President, David Gibbs, "At Pizza Hut we understand that providing great food and a positive customer experience are the cornerstones of success in our business. We are extremely proud of the commitment to this being shown by each of our 120,000-plus employees. This rating is a reflection of that commitment and we will continue to strive for best-in-class customer satisfaction in the future."
With more than 6,400 restaurants across the country, Pizza Hut boasts the largest number of units among the pizza chain, and offers facilities like dine-in and delivery/carryout locations.
The ACSI is a national economic indicator of customer evaluations of the quality of products and services available to household consumers in the United States. The ACSI uses data from interviews with roughly 70,000 customers annually as inputs to an econometric model for analyzing customer satisfaction with more than 230 companies in 43 industries and 10 economic sectors, as well as over 100 services, programs, and websites of federal government agencies.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear