Planet Sports first store in Aurangabad
Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand
April 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand sports and lifestyle destination has now extended its shopping experience to Aurangabad. Planet Sports will now give the citizens of Aurangabad a taste of sports retailing like never before.
Spread over 3800 sq ft, the first Planet Sports store in Aurangabad is strategically situated at Prozone Mall. This is the 50th store of Planet Sports in the country.
Planet Sports store will house all types of sports collections and equipment. The store will be a one stop shop for all sports related needs and will offer the consumers a unique experience of sports and style. Sensitive to consumer needs across different categories like Running, Team Sport, Individual Sport, Outdoor, Lifestyle and Casuals etc., this store has something for everyone across Cricket, Soccer, Racquet Sports, Table Tennis, Basketball, Water sports, Golf, Snooker, Fitness and Active living, Adventure and Outdoor gear, Motor Sports and Indoor sports.
This Sports offers an extensive range of International sports & lifestyle brands such as Converse, Skechers, Wilson, Salomon, Speedo, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Spalding, Fila, Lotto and Puma to name a few.
Speaking about the launch of the first store in Aurangabad, Mr. Ravdeep Singh, CEO, Sports Division – Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. said, “Aurangabad is rapidly emerging as a cosmopolitan city of consumers with active lifestyle. Planet Sports will bring to Aurangabad the best in sports lifestyle and will offer an unparallel sports lifestyle shopping experience to the shoppers.”
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years