Planet Sports first store in Aurangabad
Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand
April 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand sports and lifestyle destination has now extended its shopping experience to Aurangabad. Planet Sports will now give the citizens of Aurangabad a taste of sports retailing like never before.
Spread over 3800 sq ft, the first Planet Sports store in Aurangabad is strategically situated at Prozone Mall. This is the 50th store of Planet Sports in the country.
Planet Sports store will house all types of sports collections and equipment. The store will be a one stop shop for all sports related needs and will offer the consumers a unique experience of sports and style. Sensitive to consumer needs across different categories like Running, Team Sport, Individual Sport, Outdoor, Lifestyle and Casuals etc., this store has something for everyone across Cricket, Soccer, Racquet Sports, Table Tennis, Basketball, Water sports, Golf, Snooker, Fitness and Active living, Adventure and Outdoor gear, Motor Sports and Indoor sports.
This Sports offers an extensive range of International sports & lifestyle brands such as Converse, Skechers, Wilson, Salomon, Speedo, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Spalding, Fila, Lotto and Puma to name a few.
Speaking about the launch of the first store in Aurangabad, Mr. Ravdeep Singh, CEO, Sports Division – Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. said, “Aurangabad is rapidly emerging as a cosmopolitan city of consumers with active lifestyle. Planet Sports will bring to Aurangabad the best in sports lifestyle and will offer an unparallel sports lifestyle shopping experience to the shoppers.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear