Prabha Parameswaran is MD Colgate-Palmolive India
Colgate-Palmolive India has announced the appointment of Prabha Parameswaran as the Managing Director of the company.
December 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Colgate-Palmolive India has announced the appointment of Prabha Parameswaran as the Managing Director of the company for a period of five years with effect from February, subject to the approval of the Central government and shareholders of the company. Prabha has led the marketing organisation of CP Mexico, Colgate's largest overseas subsidiary. She joined CPIL in 1995 as Senior Marketing Manager and was responsible for the marketing of the hair care business. In 1997, she was promoted to the post of Associate Director (Global Business Development – Oral Care) in New York.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India