Prabha Parameswaran is MD Colgate-Palmolive India
Colgate-Palmolive India has announced the appointment of Prabha Parameswaran as the Managing Director of the company.
December 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Colgate-Palmolive India has announced the appointment of Prabha Parameswaran as the Managing Director of the company for a period of five years with effect from February, subject to the approval of the Central government and shareholders of the company. Prabha has led the marketing organisation of CP Mexico, Colgate's largest overseas subsidiary. She joined CPIL in 1995 as Senior Marketing Manager and was responsible for the marketing of the hair care business. In 1997, she was promoted to the post of Associate Director (Global Business Development – Oral Care) in New York.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India