Provogue India to enter fashion watch segment
Provogue to diversify
September 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
MUMBAI: “Provogue India plans to foray into the fashion watch segment by next month and is eyeing around Rs 20-25- cr revenue from this business over the next 18 months”, said a top company official.
“We are entering the watch segment next month and plan to launch 20 models initially. The watch category in India is growing fast. We will initially start with the top five metros and then move into other cities. We have a manufacturing contract with Fossil and the products would be manufactured at its Himachal unit,” said Mr Akhil Chaturvedi, Director, Provogue India.
“We are eyeing around Rs 20-25 cr from this segment alone in the next 18 months”, said Mr Chaturvedi but declined to give any investment details for its watch foray.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group