Provogue India to enter fashion watch segment
Provogue to diversify
September 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
MUMBAI: “Provogue India plans to foray into the fashion watch segment by next month and is eyeing around Rs 20-25- cr revenue from this business over the next 18 months”, said a top company official.
“We are entering the watch segment next month and plan to launch 20 models initially. The watch category in India is growing fast. We will initially start with the top five metros and then move into other cities. We have a manufacturing contract with Fossil and the products would be manufactured at its Himachal unit,” said Mr Akhil Chaturvedi, Director, Provogue India.
“We are eyeing around Rs 20-25 cr from this segment alone in the next 18 months”, said Mr Chaturvedi but declined to give any investment details for its watch foray.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores