Provogue sells retail chain business
Provogue India has announced selling of its retail chain business to VEMB Lifestyle Pvt Ltd and Apple Group of Companies.
November 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Provogue India has announced selling of its retail chain business to VEMB Lifestyle Pvt Ltd and Apple Group of Companies. The two companies have come together to acquire the brand name from Provogue to expand their footprint in India. Promart is a multi-brand household retail chain and value format brand which offers premium products at discounted rates under one roof.
The store will offer an extensive range of apparel, accessories, bed linen, home furnishings, kids toys and electronics targeting men, women and kids of all age groups. The store will be a one-stop shop for the aspiring and the new age consumer. Spread across an area of 5000-12,000 sq ft, the Promart stores will provide a great shopping experience to consumers. Promart will enhance the shopping experience for people with a wide array of collection that it offers to its customers. The vast variety of offerings that we provide to our customers both in terms of quality and affordable pricing gives us an edge to stand out in the market place. They plan to achieve a healthy growth trajectory by infusing 150 crore by 2012-13.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021