Pure Home+Living: New flagship store in Delhi
DLF Brands Ltd. today announced the launch
February 17, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
DLF Brands Ltd. today announced the launch of Pure Home + Living, a complete home solutions store at DLF Place Saket, New Delhi. The store brings unparalleled quality, exceptional style, vast choices and, above all, great value in a vast assortment of home furnishing, lighting, bathware, glassware products and living products.
The store is built around an area of 20,000 square feet with a unique, never-seen-before ‘Vignette Style’ of display. Customers will be able to view complete set-ups of bedrooms, living rooms and more in different styles, colours, placements and choice.
Speaking at the launch Mr. Timmy Sarna, Vice Chairman, DLF Brands said, “I am delighted to launch the flagship store of Pure Home + Living today. The store is a dream realized. We have ensured that Pure Home + Living delivers premium quality products at accessible prices. We plan to launch 30 stores in the next three years and are looking at an investment of rupees 200 crores for these stores.”
This is the only store that offers a seasonal colour palette with international forecasting; therefore every quarter the store will have a new look. The home decor market has huge potential as it is growing at 35 % annually and we are extremely positive about the response of our target audience.”
Pure Home + Living is a one stop shopping destination for home decor and accessories with wide product range from furniture, rugs, table, chairs, lamps, mirrors, tables, crockery to glassware and more. Pure Home + Living has launched with its Spring collection. The store will also offer design solutions to customers by trained interior designers and architects who would also give 3D solutions to customers.
All the merchandise in the store has been carefully selected by ensuring high quality standards and products have been sourced from acclaimed vendors across India and from various other countries.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021