Rado announces Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador
Rado has recently signed a global ambassadorship featuring Hrithik Roshan. The Bollywood actor mirrors the Swiss brandís mastery of breaking new ground and its uncompromising commitment to excellence.
December 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rado has recently signed a global ambassadorship featuring Hrithik Roshan. The Bollywood actor mirrors the Swiss brand’s mastery of breaking new ground and its uncompromising commitment to excellence. He also oozes style and confidence, mesmerising men and women across the generations, with his powerful charisma and athletic physique. Rado timepieces are destined to play the perfect supporting role for his appearances on- and off-screen.
Hrithik Roshan, Brand Ambassador, Rado says, “I am proud to represent Rado, a brand that is futuristic and has pioneered the art of exploring innovative designs, materials and technology. With Rado I am hoping to find out more about the true essence of time.”
Matthias Breschan, CEO, Rado says, “We are delighted about our association with charismatic Indian actor Hrithik Roshan. He is someone who truly matches the Rado DNA, as he is determined to achieve perfection and fully embodies the Rado Unlimited Spirit.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021