Raining accolades for Dabur
Awarded for environment initiatives, ranked amongst Green Business Leaders.June 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dabur India has been awarded the Aaj Tak Care Award for its environment initiatives. The award was presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee to Dabur India Ltd, former Director, Pradip Burman at the first-ever Aaj Tak Care Awards ceremony held in Delhi.
Dabur has been recognised as an industry leader for its various initiatives towards appreciated the value of the environment and its conservation.
In all, 150 companies were screened for their various sustainability and CSR initiatives. The awards were presented in five categories of Livelihood, Empowerment, Environment, Education and Healthcare.
"The good corporate citizens, who have risen above mere business profitability objectives, have followed an integrated approach, displayed exemplary determination of sharing the benefits of growth with the society in general and enabling change in specific social sectors facing neglect in particular are being felicitated. The awards also recognise efforts of conserving for the future generations," the organisation said.
Dabur India Ltd has also been ranked amongst the Top three Green Business Leaders in the FMCG industry. The ranking was part of the Financial Express-EVI Green Business Survey 2011-12 released on June 5, 2012.
The survey tracks the evolution of Corporate India's sustainability initiatives and rewards the top performers in each sector. According to the 2011-12 survey, 42 per cent of the companies are measuring and managing their water use. As a result, per company water use intensities have gone down by five per cent annually.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint