Raining accolades for Dabur
Awarded for environment initiatives, ranked amongst Green Business Leaders.June 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dabur India has been awarded the Aaj Tak Care Award for its environment initiatives. The award was presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee to Dabur India Ltd, former Director, Pradip Burman at the first-ever Aaj Tak Care Awards ceremony held in Delhi.
Dabur has been recognised as an industry leader for its various initiatives towards appreciated the value of the environment and its conservation.
In all, 150 companies were screened for their various sustainability and CSR initiatives. The awards were presented in five categories of Livelihood, Empowerment, Environment, Education and Healthcare.
"The good corporate citizens, who have risen above mere business profitability objectives, have followed an integrated approach, displayed exemplary determination of sharing the benefits of growth with the society in general and enabling change in specific social sectors facing neglect in particular are being felicitated. The awards also recognise efforts of conserving for the future generations," the organisation said.
Dabur India Ltd has also been ranked amongst the Top three Green Business Leaders in the FMCG industry. The ranking was part of the Financial Express-EVI Green Business Survey 2011-12 released on June 5, 2012.
The survey tracks the evolution of Corporate India's sustainability initiatives and rewards the top performers in each sector. According to the 2011-12 survey, 42 per cent of the companies are measuring and managing their water use. As a result, per company water use intensities have gone down by five per cent annually.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021