Raymond`s “Be:” back in a new avatar
Raymond re-launched its Be: Home stores, retail outlets in home furnishing segment. The company will set up 11 such stores in this financial year.
May 21, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raymond re-launched its Be: Home stores, retail outlets in home furnishing segment. The company will set up 11 such stores in this financial year. The products will be in the categories of bed-linen, bath and spa, dining, home decor and easy-wear, spanning from a mid to premium price range. Be:Home is set up as separate business unit which plans to grow as a Rs.100 crore division within three years with a total strength of 30 stores. "We will look only at metros at present. We believe this kind of a format will succeed only in the big cities," informed President Robert Lobo. The company will opt for distribution route and the brand will be made available in multi-brand outlets too. 80 per cent of the products available in the outlet will be of Be:Home brand. In this Rs.3000 crore organised home furnishing market, Be:Home is likely to meet tough competition from Future Group and Shoppers Stop. The company is counting on the luxury apartments coming up in the major cities. The company is mulling to re-launch apparel store under Be: brand. The brand was launched in 2001 to showcase designer apparels but was phased out from the market last year to refurbish the business strategy.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India