Recognition for Eureka Forbes
EuroAble and Community Fulfillment recognised for CSR award.May 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eureka Forbes has been felicitated with the prestigious ‘Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility - 2012’ under Consumer Appliances category and Private Sector. The company’s remarkable innovations in corporate social responsibility particularly ‘EuroAble’ Call Centre and ‘Community Fulfillment’ initiative along with other social and environmental initiatives carried by Eureka Forbes Institute of Environment - Pollution Watch, rainwater harvesting, Aqua Ambassadors etc. have been recognised for the award.
Commenting on recieving the award, Suresh Goklaney, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Eureka Forbes Limited, said, “This is a tremendous accomplishment for our company and we feel honored to receive this award. The efforts and support of our Eurochamps have been critical in ensuring the success of our EuroAble and Community Fulfillment initiatives. Both of these initiatives reiterate our commitment towards creating a better world that goes beyond our products and our customers to fulfill the needs of our society and environment.”
In September 2011, as reported by Indianretailer.com, Eureka Forbes had entered the prestigious Limca Book of Records under the title of 'The Biggest Corporate Flag Personalised'. The company had created a gigantic 40x10 foot personalised and India’s largest corporate flag named ‘The Flag of Happiness and Friendship’.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019