Recognition for Eureka Forbes
EuroAble and Community Fulfillment recognised for CSR award.May 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eureka Forbes has been felicitated with the prestigious ‘Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility - 2012’ under Consumer Appliances category and Private Sector. The company’s remarkable innovations in corporate social responsibility particularly ‘EuroAble’ Call Centre and ‘Community Fulfillment’ initiative along with other social and environmental initiatives carried by Eureka Forbes Institute of Environment - Pollution Watch, rainwater harvesting, Aqua Ambassadors etc. have been recognised for the award.
Commenting on recieving the award, Suresh Goklaney, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Eureka Forbes Limited, said, “This is a tremendous accomplishment for our company and we feel honored to receive this award. The efforts and support of our Eurochamps have been critical in ensuring the success of our EuroAble and Community Fulfillment initiatives. Both of these initiatives reiterate our commitment towards creating a better world that goes beyond our products and our customers to fulfill the needs of our society and environment.”
In September 2011, as reported by Indianretailer.com, Eureka Forbes had entered the prestigious Limca Book of Records under the title of 'The Biggest Corporate Flag Personalised'. The company had created a gigantic 40x10 foot personalised and India’s largest corporate flag named ‘The Flag of Happiness and Friendship’.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2