Reliance Communications to open 30 branded stores in Tamil Nadu
Reliance Communications would open 30 more branded stores across Tamil Nadu in four monthsJune 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai: Reliance Communications would open 30 more branded stores across Tamil Nadu in four months as part of its expansion plans, taking the total number of branded stores to 60.
According to a company statement, three new branded stores were inaugurated in Mint Street, Sowcarpet, Red Hills and in Kodungaiyur in city on Wednesday.
The company, the flagship firm of the $16.5 billion Reliance Group, would launch 60 branded stores across Tamil Nadu by October 2014.
Thirty stores were operational across the State and 30 more stores to be launched in Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Trichy, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Puducherry, it said.
The stores would offer end-to-end services from new CDMA smartphones to GSM 2G and 3G products and services.
"Reliance Communications on Wednesday announced its mega retail expansion plan for Tamil Nadu by inaugurating three new company owned branded stores in Chennai. The company plans to launch 60 new stores by October 2014," the statement said.
"We at RCOM are constantly thinking of new ways of delivering the best service experience for customers. The stores are in line with company's long term drive towards delivering the best service experience for customers," said Pradeep IVJ, regional head-South at Reliance Communications.
The stores would provide customer care services, including dongles and smartphones, giving complete telecom solutions under one roof, the statement noted.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021