Reliance Trends enters Chennai
Reliance Retail launched its apparel, luggage and accessories store, Reliance Trends, in Chennai today. This is the company's 16 th store in the country and the first in Tamil Nadu
March 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail launched its apparel, luggage and accessories store, Reliance Trends, in Chennai today. This is the company's 16 th store in the country and the first in Tamil Nadu.
The store, spread over 15,000 sq. ft., offers over 100 brands. According to Mr Akhilesh Prasad, Senior VP, Reliance Trends, “The idea is also to offer a lot of innovative products too. For example, we have ever-white shirts, which will remain white even after washes; and aromatic tees for infants."
Though the store offers products across price points, “we do not want to be identified as a store that offers cheap products. We want to give value for money,” he adds. Reliance Retail plans to reach 100 outlets in the next two years.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore