Reliance Trends enters Chennai
Reliance Retail launched its apparel, luggage and accessories store, Reliance Trends, in Chennai today. This is the company's 16 th store in the country and the first in Tamil Nadu
March 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail launched its apparel, luggage and accessories store, Reliance Trends, in Chennai today. This is the company's 16 th store in the country and the first in Tamil Nadu.
The store, spread over 15,000 sq. ft., offers over 100 brands. According to Mr Akhilesh Prasad, Senior VP, Reliance Trends, “The idea is also to offer a lot of innovative products too. For example, we have ever-white shirts, which will remain white even after washes; and aromatic tees for infants."
Though the store offers products across price points, “we do not want to be identified as a store that offers cheap products. We want to give value for money,” he adds. Reliance Retail plans to reach 100 outlets in the next two years.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021