Reliance Trends opens its 50th Store
Offering more than 100 national and international brands and 16 private brands across men, women and kids categories
July 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Trends, the Apparel, Luggage and Accessories specialty format of Reliance Retail celebrated a milestone in the apparel business by launching its 50th store in the country. Located at Jubilee Hills Checkpost in Hyderabad, the new store is luxuriously spread across 20,000 square feet.
Speaking on this landmark occasion, Mr. Arun Sirdeshmukh, Chief Executive, Reliance Trends said, “At Reliance Trends we bring the best of national and International brands and widest collection of designs for the entire family, from Reliance’s own collection, all under one roof. It’s our constant endeavor to deliver fantastic choice and quality, yet at very economical prices. The overwhelming response to our existing stores gives us confidence to move ahead in our expansion plans to offer customers unmatched choice at unbeatable price.”
Recently Spinners by Shane Warne, the lifestyle collection of menswear, boyswear, innerwear, socks and sports performance wear designed by the cricketing legend, had announced its entry into the Indian market with an exclusive partnership with Reliance Trends.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore