Rohit Bal & Ege join hands
Rohit Bal to bring out India-inspired series of rugs and runners.October 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ege, the Danish luxury carpet maker, with its plans to enter the Indian market, joins hands with designer Rohit Bal. Under the tie – up the brand will bring out an India-inspired series for the global market.
The brand also plans to look at retailing the products to front-end consumers. The collection, to be launched in association with the Indian designer, will be sold across 65 international markets and will comprise two categories, wall to wall and signature rugs. The rugs and runners will be priced at Rs 5,000 per sqm.
The brand has seen growing demand for luxury products in India and India-inspired products across the globe.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn