Rohit Bal & Ege join hands
Rohit Bal to bring out India-inspired series of rugs and runners.October 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ege, the Danish luxury carpet maker, with its plans to enter the Indian market, joins hands with designer Rohit Bal. Under the tie – up the brand will bring out an India-inspired series for the global market.
The brand also plans to look at retailing the products to front-end consumers. The collection, to be launched in association with the Indian designer, will be sold across 65 international markets and will comprise two categories, wall to wall and signature rugs. The rugs and runners will be priced at Rs 5,000 per sqm.
The brand has seen growing demand for luxury products in India and India-inspired products across the globe.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG