Rolls-Royce appoints dealer in Chandigarh
The showroom will open in Q2 of 2012.February 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rolls-Royce Motors, the luxury cars brand, has appointed Select Cars Private Limited to operate its fourth new dealership in India.
The new showroom is located in Chandigarh, which will open in the second quarter of 2012 and will be operated by Select Cars Private Limited, the group behind Rolls-Royce Motor Cars New Delhi.
Paul Harris, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Regional Director, Asia Pacific, said: "We have made no secret of our ambitions in India, a market with a century-old association with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Strategically, we have identified Chandigarh as the perfect place to enter the next phase of expansion in India. We have already seen a healthy amount of interest from Chandigarh-based customers and I have much confidence in the potential of this highly important territory."
Strategically, Chandigarh is the next logical step in Rolls-Royce's growth plans for India. Sustainable growth seen across a diverse mix of sectors, advanced infrastructure and position as capital for both the states of Punjab and Haryana make it an ideal choice for the fourth Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership in India.
Yadur Kapur, CEO, Select Cars Private Limited, said: "Expansion into this important new territory represents the next rational step for our Rolls-Royce business. The investment we are putting into this venture is a testament to the confidence we have in the brand and its potential in the greater Chandigarh area."
Along with the newly appointed dealer, Rolls-Royce has also announced the debut of the sixth new Rolls-Royce model, Ghost Extended Wheelbase.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021