SCA widens product portfolio
Launches baby care lineNovember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
SCA, a global hygiene and forest products company, launched its consumer brands - Libero and Tempo.
Cecilia Edebo, Vice President - Consumer Goods, SCA India, said, “We aim to be the preferred supplier of personal hygiene products in India.”
SCA will also provide training to nurses and doctors at hospitals and clinics, and with the objective of improving health standards for mothers and their babies.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store