SCA widens product portfolio
Launches baby care lineNovember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
SCA, a global hygiene and forest products company, launched its consumer brands - Libero and Tempo.
Cecilia Edebo, Vice President - Consumer Goods, SCA India, said, “We aim to be the preferred supplier of personal hygiene products in India.”
SCA will also provide training to nurses and doctors at hospitals and clinics, and with the objective of improving health standards for mothers and their babies.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India