SRS expands in Gurgaon
Launches new SRS Value Bazaar outlet in South City 1.April 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Going ahead with the expansion of its retail business, SRS Limited, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in retail and FMCG, real estate, multiplex cinemas, jewellery and food and& beverages, has launched its new retail outlet – SRS Value Bazaar in Gurgaon. The new outlet is spread across 5,000 sq ft and offers a wide range of domestic and imported products. With the launch of this new outlet, the total number of SRS Value Bazaars is now six in Gurgaon and 19 in north India.
SRS plans to further expand its retail operations by adding 20 more outlets in 2012 in cities like Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Patiala and Indore and strengthen its presence in the retail sector in northern India.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2