SRS expands in Gurgaon
Launches new SRS Value Bazaar outlet in South City 1.April 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Going ahead with the expansion of its retail business, SRS Limited, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in retail and FMCG, real estate, multiplex cinemas, jewellery and food and& beverages, has launched its new retail outlet – SRS Value Bazaar in Gurgaon. The new outlet is spread across 5,000 sq ft and offers a wide range of domestic and imported products. With the launch of this new outlet, the total number of SRS Value Bazaars is now six in Gurgaon and 19 in north India.
SRS plans to further expand its retail operations by adding 20 more outlets in 2012 in cities like Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Patiala and Indore and strengthen its presence in the retail sector in northern India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021