Sahara Q launches Quality Mobile Shop
The model has started operation in West BengalFebruary 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sahara Q, the FMCG & retail arm of Sahara India Pariwar has launched its retail model, Quality Mobile Shop (QMS), in West Bengal.
QMS is the first of its kind retail model in FMCG that caters the daily needs of valued customers from Tier 2/3 and rural areas which otherwise have weak supply chain and non-availability of quality products. The company has adopted complete automation of processes from stock management to billing to customers. Each specially designed QMS van travels on a chartered path to offer complete range of Sahara Q’s products to customers.
In the beginning, the company has introduced 10 Quality Mobile Shops in West Bengal. However, by end of the current financial year, the company aims to expand the network to 500 QMS vans.
Speaking on the launch, Sahara Q’s Executive Director Romie Dutt said, “Quality Mobile Shop is an initiative that gives a fillip to our efforts to take our fight against adulteration to people living in Tier 2/3cities and remote areas.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021