Sahara Q launches Quality Mobile Shop
The model has started operation in West BengalFebruary 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sahara Q, the FMCG & retail arm of Sahara India Pariwar has launched its retail model, Quality Mobile Shop (QMS), in West Bengal.
QMS is the first of its kind retail model in FMCG that caters the daily needs of valued customers from Tier 2/3 and rural areas which otherwise have weak supply chain and non-availability of quality products. The company has adopted complete automation of processes from stock management to billing to customers. Each specially designed QMS van travels on a chartered path to offer complete range of Sahara Q’s products to customers.
In the beginning, the company has introduced 10 Quality Mobile Shops in West Bengal. However, by end of the current financial year, the company aims to expand the network to 500 QMS vans.
Speaking on the launch, Sahara Q’s Executive Director Romie Dutt said, “Quality Mobile Shop is an initiative that gives a fillip to our efforts to take our fight against adulteration to people living in Tier 2/3cities and remote areas.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore