Sakae group form JV with TCI Global
Opens first restaurant in Ambience Mall.April 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sakae Holding group has entered into a joint venture with TCI global logistics services, aimed at opening a chain of specialised restaurants serving Japanese food, Sakae Sushi.
Under the JV, the first Sakae Sushi restaurant has come up at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, targeting the upmarket audience of the city. Keeping in mind the cuisine, the restaurant is designed in Japanese style by international designers with a Japanese poem on the ceiling of the private dining room and Japanese Tattooed Bar.
Speaking on the occasion, Chander Agarwal, Executive Director, Transport Corporation of India Limited said, “Through this venture, we aim to bring together a world-class dining experience for the Indian market, offering exotic Japanese cuisines with the blend of Pan Asian flavors at reasonable prices.”
Sakae Sushi has 10 brands under its holdings namely Sakae Sushi, Sakae Teppanyaki, Sakae Izakaya, Sakae Delivery, Hei Sushi, Hibiki, Senjyu, The Pasta Shop, Crepes & Cream and Nouvelle Events. Sakae Sushi has 32 brand outlet in Singapore.
TCI Global logistic provides end to end solutions with respect to shipping, custom clearance and cross border documentation.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint