Sakae group form JV with TCI Global
Opens first restaurant in Ambience Mall.April 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sakae Holding group has entered into a joint venture with TCI global logistics services, aimed at opening a chain of specialised restaurants serving Japanese food, Sakae Sushi.
Under the JV, the first Sakae Sushi restaurant has come up at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, targeting the upmarket audience of the city. Keeping in mind the cuisine, the restaurant is designed in Japanese style by international designers with a Japanese poem on the ceiling of the private dining room and Japanese Tattooed Bar.
Speaking on the occasion, Chander Agarwal, Executive Director, Transport Corporation of India Limited said, “Through this venture, we aim to bring together a world-class dining experience for the Indian market, offering exotic Japanese cuisines with the blend of Pan Asian flavors at reasonable prices.”
Sakae Sushi has 10 brands under its holdings namely Sakae Sushi, Sakae Teppanyaki, Sakae Izakaya, Sakae Delivery, Hei Sushi, Hibiki, Senjyu, The Pasta Shop, Crepes & Cream and Nouvelle Events. Sakae Sushi has 32 brand outlet in Singapore.
TCI Global logistic provides end to end solutions with respect to shipping, custom clearance and cross border documentation.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021