Salomon launched in India
Salomon, the No. 1 Trail Running brand has launched its trail running,
April 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Salomon, the No. 1 Trail Running brand has launched its trail running, hiking and backpacking footwear in India, in an exclusive marketing tie-up with Planet Sports.
Born at the heart of the French Alps in 1947, Salomon today has evolved from binding experts to become the world’s largest winter sports equipment brand and a significant supplier of Outdoor footwear and apparel.
In 2005, Salomon joined the Amer Sports group, the world’s leading sports equipment Company; serving customers in approximately 80 countries.
Known for their innovative design and performance, Salomon trail running footwear are available in 3 categories – XA, XT, and XR; created to meet various trail running needs and conditions.
All Salomon trail running shoes come with advance chassis and rebound technologies, Contagrip, Quicklace and Sensifit technologies.
Salomon hiking and backpacking footwear comes in 3 categories – Walk, Walk Fast and Walk Run to cater for different light and fast hiking and backpacking needs. Salomon trail running shoes are now available at exclusive Planet Sports outlets and at select Central Stores in India.
Mr Ravdeep Singh, CEO, Sports Division, Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. said “Going green was never so cool and comfortable. We, at Planet Sports, are really excited to introduce Salomon to our consumers. This is a reinforcement of our commitment to introduce the latest in sports solutions and global trends. With the visible shift in consumer trend towards going green and off-concrete, we are sure our consumers would love the Salomon range, at attractive price points.”
Salomon range currently comprises of footwear only and is priced between Rs 4,499-Rs 7,999.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021