SanDisk announces promotional campaign
SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, announced that it is offering consumers the
October 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, announced that it is offering consumers the opportunity to win cameras with the purchase of SanDisk products featuring a special Diwali promotion sticker and USB flash drives by registering on www.sandisk.in. The campaign will last six weeks to help consumers capture their memorable moments during the festival of lights.
“This Diwali, our aim is to offer consumers the capacity they need to capture their memories in their mobile phones, DSLR cameras, computers and other digital devices,” said Manisha Sood, Country Manager and Director, India and SAARC, SanDisk. Adding further, she said, “Our Diwali promotion celebrates the importance for high-capacity flash memory products while rewarding our customers with exciting prizes.”
The campaign will be promoted through the Internet, radio, print and retail merchandising.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021