SanDisk announces promotional campaign
SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, announced that it is offering consumers the
October 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, announced that it is offering consumers the opportunity to win cameras with the purchase of SanDisk products featuring a special Diwali promotion sticker and USB flash drives by registering on www.sandisk.in. The campaign will last six weeks to help consumers capture their memorable moments during the festival of lights.
“This Diwali, our aim is to offer consumers the capacity they need to capture their memories in their mobile phones, DSLR cameras, computers and other digital devices,” said Manisha Sood, Country Manager and Director, India and SAARC, SanDisk. Adding further, she said, “Our Diwali promotion celebrates the importance for high-capacity flash memory products while rewarding our customers with exciting prizes.”
The campaign will be promoted through the Internet, radio, print and retail merchandising.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay