Sangeetha Mobiles to expand in north
Aims for a turnover of Rs 1,000 crore in current fiscalMarch 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sangeetha Mobiles, a multi-brand mobile retailer, plans to expand its network by 1,000 stores on a pan India basis and half the stores would be opened in the northern region. In addition, this retailer plan to open new stores on a franchise basis in the north.
This player currently has 300 stores and a majority of them are located in the south.
L Subhash Chandra, Managing Director, Sangeetha Mobiles said, “We will offer our customer-centric solutions to consumers in the north.” In addition, Chandra pointed out that they are targeting a turnover of Rs 1,000 crore for the current fiscal.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India