Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
The project will include retail shops, six-screen multiplex, themed restaurants, banquets and more than 300 business suites.January 11, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ghaziabad-based Saya Homes will be investing Rs 450 crore in its first retail project at Greater Noida.
Realty firm said, "The project -- Saya South X -- would primarily be a high-street retail development on a total plot area of 12,000 square metre with a saleable area of 6.85 lakh sq ft."
"The project is based on 100% sales model where all retail and business suites will be sold to individual buyers," it added.
The project will include retail shops, six-screen multiplex, themed restaurants, banquets and more than 300 business suites.
Vikas Bhasin, CMD of Saya Homes, said, "The funds for construction of Saya South X would be met by equity, debt and internal accruals."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021