Seventymm.com appoints Mudit Khosla as the new CEO
Seventymm.com, India's largest movie rental company announced the appointment of Mudit Khosla as the new Chief Executive Officer. In his new role, Mudit, Former Founding GM and Business Head of Yatra.
November 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Seventymm.com, India's largest movie rental company announced the appointment of Mudit Khosla as the new Chief Executive Officer. In his new role, Mudit, Former Founding GM and Business Head of Yatra.com, will be reporting to the board of directors of Seventymm.com. He will be responsible for developing and executing company's long term growth strategies, launching new initiatives and developing new earning opportunities, thereby capitalising on the Rs 100 crores fund raised from Matrix Partners India, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and NEA Indo-US Ventures. On his appointment Mudit Khosla, said, "I feel privileged to join this exciting and dynamic team and look forward to work closely with the staff, management and board during the next phase of Seventymm's growth. I am extremely pleased to take on this new role. I am confident about the potential that exists in online movie rental business. I look forward to the challenges and opportunities that lie in the business." "Mudit's track record in building online businesses will be an asset to Seventymm.com. With him leading Seventymm, I am confident of getting closer to our vision of delivering any movie anytime anywhere in India," said Raghav Kher, Founder and Director of Seventymm.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore