Seventymm.com appoints Mudit Khosla as the new CEO
Seventymm.com, India's largest movie rental company announced the appointment of Mudit Khosla as the new Chief Executive Officer. In his new role, Mudit, Former Founding GM and Business Head of Yatra.
November 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Seventymm.com, India's largest movie rental company announced the appointment of Mudit Khosla as the new Chief Executive Officer. In his new role, Mudit, Former Founding GM and Business Head of Yatra.com, will be reporting to the board of directors of Seventymm.com. He will be responsible for developing and executing company's long term growth strategies, launching new initiatives and developing new earning opportunities, thereby capitalising on the Rs 100 crores fund raised from Matrix Partners India, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and NEA Indo-US Ventures. On his appointment Mudit Khosla, said, "I feel privileged to join this exciting and dynamic team and look forward to work closely with the staff, management and board during the next phase of Seventymm's growth. I am extremely pleased to take on this new role. I am confident about the potential that exists in online movie rental business. I look forward to the challenges and opportunities that lie in the business." "Mudit's track record in building online businesses will be an asset to Seventymm.com. With him leading Seventymm, I am confident of getting closer to our vision of delivering any movie anytime anywhere in India," said Raghav Kher, Founder and Director of Seventymm.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years