Seventymm.com appoints Mudit Khosla as the new CEO
Seventymm.com, India's largest movie rental company announced the appointment of Mudit Khosla as the new Chief Executive Officer. In his new role, Mudit, Former Founding GM and Business Head of Yatra.
November 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Seventymm.com, India's largest movie rental company announced the appointment of Mudit Khosla as the new Chief Executive Officer. In his new role, Mudit, Former Founding GM and Business Head of Yatra.com, will be reporting to the board of directors of Seventymm.com. He will be responsible for developing and executing company's long term growth strategies, launching new initiatives and developing new earning opportunities, thereby capitalising on the Rs 100 crores fund raised from Matrix Partners India, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and NEA Indo-US Ventures. On his appointment Mudit Khosla, said, "I feel privileged to join this exciting and dynamic team and look forward to work closely with the staff, management and board during the next phase of Seventymm's growth. I am extremely pleased to take on this new role. I am confident about the potential that exists in online movie rental business. I look forward to the challenges and opportunities that lie in the business." "Mudit's track record in building online businesses will be an asset to Seventymm.com. With him leading Seventymm, I am confident of getting closer to our vision of delivering any movie anytime anywhere in India," said Raghav Kher, Founder and Director of Seventymm.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform