Shane Warne’s Spinners comes to India
Spinners by Shane Warne, the lifestyle collection
April 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spinners by Shane Warne, the lifestyle collection of menswear, boyswear, innerwear, socks and sports performance wear designed by the cricketing legend, has announced its entry into the Indian market, and Shane will be there to launch it.
Since its Australian launch in November 2009, Spinners by Shane Warne — a partnership between Warne and local strategic brand-development company, lime door brands — has proven itself as an emerging leader in the Australian ‘Spashion’ (sport + fashion) market.
In what marks the brand’s first step in a comprehensive global expansion plan, Spinners by Shane Warne’s exclusive retail partner in India is Reliance Trends, the apparel, luggage and accessories business of Reliance Retail Ltd. Reliance Retail is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, India’s largest private sector company with annual revenues in excess of US$ 44 billion
The initial Spinners by Shane Warne offering in India is a limited edition collection of men’s t-shirts designed for the Indian Premier League season, with pricing tailored to suit the market, starting at Rs. 399. The complete range of men’s and boys’ activewear will be launched in the festive season, with future categories including sports performance wear, boys’ and girls’ apparel ranges, innerwear (underwear) and accessories.
The United Kingdom is the next market on the brands’ global expansion plan.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021