Shane Warne’s Spinners comes to India
Spinners by Shane Warne, the lifestyle collection
April 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spinners by Shane Warne, the lifestyle collection of menswear, boyswear, innerwear, socks and sports performance wear designed by the cricketing legend, has announced its entry into the Indian market, and Shane will be there to launch it.
Since its Australian launch in November 2009, Spinners by Shane Warne — a partnership between Warne and local strategic brand-development company, lime door brands — has proven itself as an emerging leader in the Australian ‘Spashion’ (sport + fashion) market.
In what marks the brand’s first step in a comprehensive global expansion plan, Spinners by Shane Warne’s exclusive retail partner in India is Reliance Trends, the apparel, luggage and accessories business of Reliance Retail Ltd. Reliance Retail is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, India’s largest private sector company with annual revenues in excess of US$ 44 billion
The initial Spinners by Shane Warne offering in India is a limited edition collection of men’s t-shirts designed for the Indian Premier League season, with pricing tailored to suit the market, starting at Rs. 399. The complete range of men’s and boys’ activewear will be launched in the festive season, with future categories including sports performance wear, boys’ and girls’ apparel ranges, innerwear (underwear) and accessories.
The United Kingdom is the next market on the brands’ global expansion plan.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2