Skechers in pact with Winner Sport to license and distribute in India
Signing a pact with Winner Sports Pvt. Ltd, to license and distribute its footwear and apparel in India, Skechers Inc. a global leader in lifestyle footwear industry, is now planning to expand into In
October 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Signing a pact with Winner Sports Pvt. Ltd, to license and distribute its footwear and apparel in India, Skechers Inc. a global leader in lifestyle footwear industry, is now planning to expand into India’s massive market. Winner Sports is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pantaloon Retail India Ltd, part of Future Group. Skechers' currently has a Brazilian subsidiary as well as a China joint venture and Indonesian distribution. Winner expects to launch Skechers' items in more than 75 retail locations in India within two years with select styles from Skechers men’s and women’s lines. Skechers Kids will be added to the collection in 2010. Licensed apparel will be produced within India and is expected to debut in Spring 2010.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!