Sluggish growth for Future Retail
Same-store sales in value segment reported slowest growth in a year.February 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Retail, a subsidiary of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, has posted a same-store sales growth of 3.3 per cent in the value segment for the December quarter of FY14. And, it was the lowest growth reported by this retailer over the past one year.
Future Retail posted a net profit of Rs 21.7 crore in the December quarter compared to a loss of Rs 20.4 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021