Sluggish growth for Future Retail
Same-store sales in value segment reported slowest growth in a year.February 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Retail, a subsidiary of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, has posted a same-store sales growth of 3.3 per cent in the value segment for the December quarter of FY14. And, it was the lowest growth reported by this retailer over the past one year.
Future Retail posted a net profit of Rs 21.7 crore in the December quarter compared to a loss of Rs 20.4 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2