Snapdeal announces growth plans
Plans major acquisitions during current fiscalMay 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading online marketplace player Snapdeal has announced that it plans to make up to four acquisitions during the current financial year, and they would largely be in the mobile technology and data analytics segment.
Kunal Bahl, Co-founder and Chief Executive at Snapdeal, in a media interaction, announced that they are in talks to acquire a mobile technology venture, shortly, but declined to provide further details.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2