Snapdeal announces growth plans
Plans major acquisitions during current fiscalMay 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading online marketplace player Snapdeal has announced that it plans to make up to four acquisitions during the current financial year, and they would largely be in the mobile technology and data analytics segment.
Kunal Bahl, Co-founder and Chief Executive at Snapdeal, in a media interaction, announced that they are in talks to acquire a mobile technology venture, shortly, but declined to provide further details.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021