Snapdeal.com adds lifestyle products
Snapdeal.com, India’s leading e-commerce company, has diversified into lifestyle products and is quickly becoming a one-
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com, India’s leading e-commerce company, has diversified into lifestyle products and is quickly becoming a one-stop destination for attractive deals across all lifestyle product categories, as well. The platform has an extended portfolio of a variety of categories now, like branded fashion accessories and products, apparels, fragrances, beauty products, footwear, bags, watches, sunglasses, etc. Almost all the products are available at a value which is irresistible, thereby helping consumers to explore and buy things that otherwise were considered only a luxury. For instance, Snapdeal offered a 70 per cent off on Gucci wallets, selling 500 pieces in just 45 minutes.
“With the expansion into lifestyle products, given Snapdeal’s reach to over 10 million consumers in India, many renowned lifestyle and fashion brands in India and abroad are partnering with us now. We continue to work towards our vision of becoming a participative brand in the lives of the consumers, enabling access to their aspirations, while providing them great deals,” said Kunal Bahl, CEO, Snapdeal.com.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021