Snapdeal.com adds lifestyle products
Snapdeal.com, India’s leading e-commerce company, has diversified into lifestyle products and is quickly becoming a one-
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com, India’s leading e-commerce company, has diversified into lifestyle products and is quickly becoming a one-stop destination for attractive deals across all lifestyle product categories, as well. The platform has an extended portfolio of a variety of categories now, like branded fashion accessories and products, apparels, fragrances, beauty products, footwear, bags, watches, sunglasses, etc. Almost all the products are available at a value which is irresistible, thereby helping consumers to explore and buy things that otherwise were considered only a luxury. For instance, Snapdeal offered a 70 per cent off on Gucci wallets, selling 500 pieces in just 45 minutes.
“With the expansion into lifestyle products, given Snapdeal’s reach to over 10 million consumers in India, many renowned lifestyle and fashion brands in India and abroad are partnering with us now. We continue to work towards our vision of becoming a participative brand in the lives of the consumers, enabling access to their aspirations, while providing them great deals,” said Kunal Bahl, CEO, Snapdeal.com.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay