Snapdeal.com launches ‘Deals NearMe’
Deals NearMe now currently available in 10 cities
August 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com, India’s fastest growing e-commerce company adds another new and exciting feature to its platform. “Deals NearMe”, will address the need of consumers to avail relevant offers, at the location closer to them.
“The objective is to provide more personalized and specific deals that suit consumers at the present moment. The process works similar to before with an additional filter where the consumers will be able to choose the category they are most interested in along with the preferred location, down to the level of their residential locality or office location. This ease of deal discovery will tremendously benefit our consumers” says Kunal Bahl, CEO-Snapdeal.com
Deals NearMe is currently available in 10 cities and will be expanding to other cities as well, shortly.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear