Snapdeal.com launches ‘Deals NearMe’
Deals NearMe now currently available in 10 cities
August 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com, India’s fastest growing e-commerce company adds another new and exciting feature to its platform. “Deals NearMe”, will address the need of consumers to avail relevant offers, at the location closer to them.
“The objective is to provide more personalized and specific deals that suit consumers at the present moment. The process works similar to before with an additional filter where the consumers will be able to choose the category they are most interested in along with the preferred location, down to the level of their residential locality or office location. This ease of deal discovery will tremendously benefit our consumers” says Kunal Bahl, CEO-Snapdeal.com
Deals NearMe is currently available in 10 cities and will be expanding to other cities as well, shortly.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group