Snapdeal gets fresh round of funding
Ebay has raised its stake in the companyFebruary 27, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading online retailer Snapdeal.com has raised $133.7 million (nearly Rs 700 crore) from existing investors including the US-based eBay.
Kunal Bahl, co-founder and chief executive, Snapdeal, in a media interaction, said, “We view eBay’s second round of investment in Snapdeal as an endorsement of our strategy and progress. In addition, all our current institutional investors have participated in this round of funding as well.”
Snapdeal sells a wide range of products including apparel, electronics and books.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India