Spencerís comes to Haridwar
Introduces Smart Rewards customer loyalty programme.April 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer's Retail Limited, India's premier food-first multi-format retailer, launched its first hyper store in Haridwar. Spread over 25,000 sq ft, the store is poised to become a retail destination for Haridwar residents, given its offering of almost 15,000 quality products in the categories of food, fashion, staples, FMCG, personal care and electronics at affordable prices. Present at the launch was Sanjay Gupta, Executive Director – Marketing and Business Development.
Gupta said, "We are proud to launch our first hyper store in Haridwar and we are confident of delivering value service to our discerning customers with finest quality products at affordable prices. We are proud to be offering the finest range of fresh foods, fish and meat and a wide range of products for your home. The assortment has been put together keeping in mind the requirements of the shoppers in the catchment."
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India