Spencerís comes to Haridwar
Introduces Smart Rewards customer loyalty programme.April 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer's Retail Limited, India's premier food-first multi-format retailer, launched its first hyper store in Haridwar. Spread over 25,000 sq ft, the store is poised to become a retail destination for Haridwar residents, given its offering of almost 15,000 quality products in the categories of food, fashion, staples, FMCG, personal care and electronics at affordable prices. Present at the launch was Sanjay Gupta, Executive Director – Marketing and Business Development.
Gupta said, "We are proud to launch our first hyper store in Haridwar and we are confident of delivering value service to our discerning customers with finest quality products at affordable prices. We are proud to be offering the finest range of fresh foods, fish and meat and a wide range of products for your home. The assortment has been put together keeping in mind the requirements of the shoppers in the catchment."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG